Resources for Merchants
Upper Noe Valley runs from Cesar Chavez to the end of Church Street. Neighborhood merchants play a vital role in making Upper Noe one of the most family friendly areas in SF.
Alice’s Restaurant www.alicesrestaurantsf.com 415 282-8999
Baron’s Quality Meats www.baronsmeats.com
Brite Wash 1732 Church St
Cafe XO 415 826-3535
Chuck’s Sun Valley Market 415 285-3747
Church Produce 1798 Church St
Clay Oven Restaurant 415 826-2400
Coin Wash & Dry 1732 Church St
Crown Cleaners 1539 Church St
Damansara Restaurant damansarasf.com
Damia Salon damiasalon.com
Diary Dry Cleaners 1768 Church St 415 757-0328
Delights by Lisa 650 931-6422
Eric’s Restaurant erics-restaurant.com 415 282-0919
Fonda Custom Shoes / Suzanne George Shoes suzannegeorgeshoes.com
Good Hair Day 1750 Church St 650 784-1033
Henry’s Hunan Restaurant 415 826-9189
La Ciccia Restaurant www.laciccia.com 415 550-8114
La Lucha Coffee 1598 Sanchez St
Laurel Realty & Investment www.laurelrealtysanfranciscoca.com
Lehr’s German Specialties lehrssf.com
Levine Architects www.levinearch.com
Love & Stems Florist loveandstemsf.com
MoBu Dance Studio www.mobudancestudio.com
Noe Valley Pet Co. 1451 Church St 415 282-7385
Oki Sushi Restaurant – okisushi1740.com/ 415 817-1094
One Stop Party Shop 1600 Church St 415 824-0414
Regent Thai Restaurant www.regentthaisf.com 415 643-5893
Sanchez Street Studios sanchezstreetstudios.com
The Buzz noebuzz.com
Toast Restaurant www.toasteatery.com 415 282-4328
Twin Peaks Pizza – www.twinpeakspizza.com 415 695-9200
Uma Casa Restaurant – www.umacasarestaurant.com 415 829-2264
ABOUT UPPER NOE MERCHANTS
Upper Noe Merchants is bridge between residents and merchants and a means for the two to bond together around the social political issues that affect the Upper Noe neighborhood.
The Upper Noe Merchants committee strives to represent, promote and protect the interests of local businesses and the commercial corridor. We seek to improve communication and cooperation among local merchants before city agencies.
The merchant group works within the framework of Upper Noe Neighbors. This arrangement addresses concerns that busy merchants might have about their availability to dedicate time and energy to the group and their ability to keep notified of and track issues. Merchants have the advantage of communication, outreach and community promotion through Upper Noe Neighbors.
Judy Marrocco, chair
Chris Faust, liaison
Issues on the table:
- J-Church MUNI Forward Project
- Church Street Branding Project
- Neighborhood festivals
- Street maintenance
- Street cleaning
- Greening and trees
- Empty storefronts – blight laws
We look forward to working with all Upper Noe merchants. Together, we can accomplish so much more. Contact: merchants (at) uppernoeneighbors.com
RESOURCES FOR MERCHANTS
- Office of Economic and Workforce Development
- Office of Small Business – grants, loans, and legal assistance to small businesses
- $2000 Vandalism Relief Grant Funding – to local merchants for broken windows, graffiti and other vandalism damage.
- Public Works Graffiti Opt-In Program – Sign up to receive free graffiti removal from commercial buildings.
- Proposition H, which provides a variety of permit streamlining and more flexible zoning options for businesses.
- Information on the proposal for the Shared Spaces permanent program to allow businesses to continue operating outdoors.
- Summary of various business registration fee waivers and deferrals.
- Ordinance to suspend fees for outdoor table and chair permits.